Make a Donation.
Make a donation or choose from our holiday wish list:
- New adult and children’s pajamas
- New children’s winter coats
- New children’s books (in any language)
- New gender-neutral toys for children up to age 12
- Gift cards for teens and/or adults
- Grocery gift cards
If you are interested in ‘adopting’ a family, please message us on Facebook or email email@example.com
More than 350 adults and children move through our emergency housing each year, 100 more strive to maintain their own households in our 29 apartments. We are always looking for donations of new household items so that we can maintain high-quality facilities and help survivors get back on their feet.
We can always use:
- Twin sheet sets, blankets and comforters
- Crib mattress pads and sheets
- Pillows and pillow cases
- Towels and washcloths
- Paper towels, toilet paper and napkins
- Feminine products
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Children’s books
- Children’s art supplies
More Great Gift Ideas ...
Tickets to a museum, aquarium, zoo, show, etc.
New or gently used small to medium luggage
Local grocery, drug store and clothing store gift cards
For the offices and community-based activities (new only please):
Copy paper and writing pads (8 ½ x 11)
Paper and binder clips
Plastic eating utensils
Tall garbage bags
If you would like to make a donation, please call us at 617.884.9799 in advance.