We’re here for you.
We understand that you may not know what you want to do about your relationship. We get it that you may not want to go to shelter, that you also have other responsibilities and priorities to consider. And we know that you can be strong. We offer you a safe place in your community and someone who will listen and respect your choices. All of our services and resources are free, voluntary and confidential.
HarborCOV offers victims and survivors of domestic violence free and confidential support that respects your experience and your decisions. Our multilingual, multicultural staff helps you connect to a whole community that supports your choices.
We offer free children’s activities while you participate at HarborCOV.
We know the choices are hard.
- to listen
- not to judge you or the people you love
- to help you find options that make sense to you
- to support your right to be safe in your life
How We Can Help
HarborCOV’s case managers are committed to helping survivors reclaim their lives and build strong networks of support based on your unique circumstances. We can help you identify and prioritize your immediate and longer-term needs and support you to take the next step toward a healthier, stronger lifestyle.
- Crisis intervention
- Safety planning
- Information and referrals to other resources
- Up to 14 days of emergency housing for victims who have chosen to leave
- Supportive independent longer-term housing options for survivors
- Help with your financial concerns, such as budgeting, credit repair, managing debt, housing search, school and jobs
- Legal advocacy, court accompaniment and referrals for restraining orders, divorce, child support, other family law-related matters, and resources for immigrant victims of abuse
- Support and referrals for your children and teens
- Domestic violence education groups
For more information about any of our services, call 617.884.9799.